Track etiquette & RC Track Safety:
* One time RC Track Waiver signature required - waiver will automatically be in effect for the individual's visits throughout the year.
Respect other RC enthusiasts throughout the visit by:
- Avoid running into participants or impacting other cars with your RC at all times when on the track during race or practice sessions.
- Slow RC to a "Full Stop" if neccessary to avoid others that are repositioning their RCs on the track during race or practice sessions.
- Participants to control RCs from designated control areas only and not to be positioned on the track at any time for the safety of all participants.
( allowed on track only for repositioning of RCs )
- Participants prohibited from venturing outside designated RC area.
- Profanity prohibited while at Thunder Ridge RC as to repect others and younger RC enthusiasts.
- Children to be monitored by parents at all times and must also ensure that their child / children are participating or viewing from a minimum safe distance from track area at all times to avoid possible injuries.
(Minimum safety distance of 15 - 20 feet distance from track areas).
* Have some dirt track fun and maybe even enjoy a little bit of friendly competition!
* We hope you enjoy your visit at Thunder Ridge RC!
Participants: recommend optional items to bring
- Portable maintenance pit table for your RC
- Neccessary tools & parts to maintain your RC
- Electrical extension cord (for battery charging)
- Portable folding chair & shading from the sun
- Sun screen & bug repellent
* Thunder Ridge RC will not be opened for "rained out" weather conditions.
* Text Cell for details (status) at : 613 922 8468 or check schedule on this site.
Join facebook forums - Post comments & Questions
Thunder Ridge RC 2013